Wednesday 23 December 2015

HELLO DECEMBER......MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Welcome late DECEMEBER!!!
Merry Christmas!!! 


check out our last blog for Novemember where we talk about our "Pink Air Ocean Skies" Painting! Don't miss out on the cool updates and more we have there..



Happy December!

Merry Christmas&Happy New Year!

I'm glad this season to celebrate Christmas with the *NEW* Art we have ending this year. It was really special creating these paintings because of all I've been through in this year. I hope you guys enjoy it and enjoy your seasonal holiday!

PINK MOON SUNSET



This art is my favorite because of the texture and style of the painting. I enjoyed as well our picture in our previous blog for Novemeber and believe it to be similar to the style of this art. http://loveartwondersbygodnickyart.blogspot.com/2015/11/novemember-is-here.html I used leftover paint from my bucket collection to create a stunning sunset. I had different colors and shades of pink that I mixed together with blue and shades of purple. Its turn out is amazing as you can see. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it

 *Products*


GET our products today !
at


MERRY CHRISTMAS

This painting was created from memory and not from any pictures or viewing of any paintings as inspiration. Christmas Eve is tommorow and I wanted something simple and special to relate to you guys for the holidays. I hope you guys enjoy. Below is a product from this collection. View our shops to find out more:


GET one TODAY!!

THROW PILLOWS

Christmas Beauty POSTCARD



PRAYING HANDS


I'm happy to be able to share this special painting with you of the power and beauty of prayer. This year was a great but also very difficult towards nearing the ending of my birthday. After everything I've been through I have seen firsthand God carry me through that I can write this to you all right now. Praying Hands is an expression of my faith and trust in a God that has been there for me and is beautiful in all ways. I'm very grateful




NOW available on CAFEPRESS!! GET yours today!

Praying Hands (black&white)

Praying Hands (color)


ARTSADD LONGSLEEVE T-SHIRTS




NOW in our stores is our Pink Moon Sunset Painting Longsleeve T-shirt for Women. 100% enjoyable to you our customer and designed with our professional style logo 
SHOP WITH US and GET YOURS TODAY!!

LONG-SLEEVE SHIRTS
LEGGINGS

ARTSADD PINK SLIP-ON CANVAS SHOES





Our comfortable slip-on canvas shoes features our pink sunset painting design and we can't wait for you to try it out! Head over to our shop Artsadd to see more:


SHOP WITH US TODAY!




ANTIQUE SHOP:




So Join us by spending your HOLIDAY SHOPPING here at Love Art Wonders this season! 



Christmas Verse:
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father,Prince of Peace. 
 Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end.He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this."
Isaiah 9:6,7


No comments:

Post a Comment