Sunday 8 February 2015

<3 <3 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! <3 <3


Hello Love Art Wonder's Viewers!
Thank you for reading our post about the starting up of Love Art Wonders. I am glad to be able to share with you the journey of where we are coming from and our mission to reaching the world with infinite art and dream for life. 

Today I will share with you the art work I have made recently for this special season holiday. This weekend will be Valentine's day! The art I have prepared and especially created for this holiday. I'm excited for this and I believe it is because love is the greatest gift that was ever given to humans and it is something to be deeply expressive with in every way. Not always though do we feel we can love or are we allowed too. Love can happen between children, parents, teachers, friends. anyone! It can reach a journey inside a person so far and pass boundaries that are boundless. There is no way to say or challenge what love is or what it should become. It exists already in the hearts and lives on those we meet upon each day. We just have to be willing enough and find courage to reach out for it in those around us. I find this time people everywhere are getting ready to share chocolate and favorite greeting cards for lovers or realtionships and friends. It brings special moments to life because of the hardships we all face daily. But the greatest thing to recieve and be apart of is to be loved. Once you have given love you know you have recieved what it means to have life and once you have accepted love you know what is like to begin to live. 
I encourage you to be apart of the art I share with you today. I was inspired to find mediums of all realtionships to express love. You will see paintings of children's love and then adult love and romance between lovers on all levels. My heart and spirit went into these paintings and they were made simply through cardboard canvas. I wanted to bring a closer realtionship to art through simple forms and it is why I personally didn't use what is preference to draw with. I believe in art being on anything and coming to us in every way just as love. 
Thank you for reading and I will share pictures below of our Valentine's theme art for this month. 
To see more Check out our HOME website to see our Monthly Blogging about this art: http://loveartbeautifiedbygod.weebly.com/monthly-blogging
Look for our website blog to see the exclusive french poetry we have for you. http://artistlovebeauty.weebly.com/-blog and to purchase one for your own please go to our store page http://artistlovebeauty.weebly.com/stores.html
God bless!
Nicky



2 comments:

  1. The beauty of love with touch of colours!!!! A true essence, a true meaning , a true happiness of life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome yes thank you its beautiful your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete