Friday 6 February 2015

LOVE ART WONDERS BY GOD NICKYART

Welcome to Love Art Wonders!
We are excited for our first blog post!

We will share with you our story and journey of our art and why we make it and what is our goal in sharing it with the world. I will like to describe to you a little about Love Art Wonders in this post and in our next post we will go more through with talking about Art.

ABOUT LOVE ART WONDERS:
Love Art Wonders by God was inspired from a young age when I was thriteen. I had knew within me that I wanted to be a Artist. A short story I'll share was when I was in a daycare, a afterschool program I watched as the assitant of the daycare came over to me with a crayon and paper in her hand. They all knew I had a love for art but just in this moment she was giving me what I had been asking for. A crayon. It happened to be red. I started to make a rose. And I learned three things in that moment that still hold true today. Red became my favorite color! Roses are my favorite type of  flower and I wanted to be a Artist. I took those dreams with me since then and watched my life bloom into a love for art that I could quite possibly ever imagine. I always knew deeply within me a hunger and deep ocean craving for art had been there. I couldn't let go of paint when I would see it and I can get inspired by anything I saw. I knew it was something that would have to be with me for the rest of my life. As I became older I started to organize my drawing time and I would schedule time to paint or draw something each month. I began to do this and I came up with so many ideas and of course through images that inspired me online I knew then I wanted to have my own business in art. I wanted my business to be a place where people can come and view paintings and pictures of art that made you feel ALIVE and special! I wanted there to be a way where people can view this art for quite some time and find meaning, drive and a true purpose in their lives and hearts while also it being fun, funky, exciting and entertaining. I also knew something that had been EXTREMELY important to me. My relationship with God to my heart was ever since I was a child. But I began to understand his heart more at thriteen and I then gave my life to him. I have then since been spending time with him and he has been my greatest inspiration! His spirit has gently showed me love and guidance through the paintings you now can view today. I didn't consider myself a artist and I was completely insecure when it came to my art. I never knew how to make watercolor art for sometime and I never could paint anything. But he told me I would be able to and now I do. God to me is the source of my art and art in the world. I believe he brings his wisdom and understanding into the art I do. I would never say that I have done all this by myself because I remember when I could not and he enabled me too. I decided I wanted my business to be given in his name to be an expression that the wonders of art are seen through his heart and eyes for his people. When I look at this earth and all the beauty that it holds I owe it all to God and his love. I'm thankful for his creative heart that demonstrates to us uniquely his character through what we can enjoy on a daily basis. I also truly enjoy love and I love wherever I see love because I know that is the throbbing life of humanity and what we are created to do. Give and recieve love. God is ultimately love and the one source of love. And through the paintings, drawings and whatever you view here in Love Art Wonders you can see a vision of his love and art expressed.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for our next post where we will talk more about our art and our valnetine's day art for this month of Feburary! God bless!

Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment