Monday 16 February 2015

ABSTRACT ART PRINTS


Hey Love Art Wonders viewers and readers! 
Thank you for checking up on our latest update of our Valentine's day art. We hope this past weekend you all had a wonderful valentine's day with your loved ones and loving people in general. We appreciate the retweets and favorties on twitter. Thank you for sharing and buying our work!

So now that Valentine's Day is finished I wanted to talk about our recent art we have been uploading onto our stores and websites. This type of art is more of a abstract theme. I really enjoy this kind of work because it tells of a story without any words or simply without the painting doing anything. You basically have a still painting with the movement of whatever the artist is trying to communicate from their soul to yours. I would more say this type of art is soul driven and spirit filled. The designs and style of the art comes from the mind of the Artist. The way they see music and the dance of life. I try to mirror some abstract art themes that I have seen but I have been inspired to make my own which comes from my realtionship to God and how his art is the movement of the world. Through different diversity and color there are many simple and yet profound ways art screams through this type of medium of which I'm grateful to share it with you in all types of levels. I like to see it coming through the sound of music from within your heart communicating from the soul. The rhythmn of the heart beat and the strings attached to it that brings forth your affections. The waves of your soul flowing through one area to another. And the colors mirroring the way you view the life of the world through many kinds of people. One thing I learned and saw for myself. Art is the life of people. Which means to mean people are the greatest art ever made by a beautiful God. The way humans are structured and how we think and what we are capable of doing is beyond our understanding in this earth and deeper than any meaning ever given. It is the movement to life by which we create everything else and are given the capacity in our minds to do so. Its something I have been reading from my devotional book each day "Total Love" And its amazing to see the way God speaks to us with his love. I'll write the small poem the author left to inspire:


"Just keep on, My little one,
and someday you will know
why all the trials and griefs
were sent to try you so.
There never was a brighter day
than this you now can see,
there never was a sweeter song
than the one you sing to me.

I loved you through the darkness,
and I loved you in the light;
Whenever you have needed me
I've always been in sight."

My hope is as your creating and making new art each day as Artist keep in mind that your talents, efforts and all your hard work are fueled from a greater love loving you at all times and encouraging your heart to keep pressing through. You are never alone and you can have the greatest Master Artist beside you to help you make the best you'll ever do. God bless you all!
Nicky

Our Abstract Paintings:







See our art in our stores:
Society6: http://society6.com/nickyart
Redbubble: http://www.redbubble.com/people/nickyartlove
Zazzle: http://www.zazzle.com/loveartwonders

Check out this page on our website "Expressions of Art" where you can see more soft abstract designs of our artwork. http://artistlovebeauty.weebly.com/expression-of-art.html  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment